Monday, October 20, 2008

DIDN'T SLEPT WELL

I am still worried from our conversation last night. As we are exchanging text messages,and suddenly he won't be able to receive my messages anymore and we were on the middle of our discussion of being open to each other. Sometimes, it's really hard for me to open something especially if it's bothering me because I always think that he might get mad or won't take it properly or we might end up fighting. That's always my perception and I know it's not healthy because my soon to be husband is very much willing to help me and will always be there for me whenever I need him. But I am working hard on that and I am getting better as he said. I don't want to hide anything to him because I want him to be always part of my decision. To be always part of whatever thing that bothers me because he is my partner and I should share. I'm just worried because I don't hear anything from him yet this morning and I hope he is doing fine. Because of that unexpected incident last night,he might think again that he did something wrong to me because I wasn't answering back but he did nothing wrong to me. I received some of his messages but some are not. I kept on answering him back but it seems that his not getting any messages from me. I just hope all the messages that I sent last night has gone through his phone. I love him so much and I won't gonna trade him for anything. I love him to death. Maybe we just have to talk about this matter on being open to each other and that is what I'm doing now. I'm hoping to get a message from him this morning. I didn't slept well last night because of that because I kept on thinking about him and I'm worried. I hope he knows that I kept on sending messages but it didn't go through to his phone. I hope his doing good and I really miss him so much and I can't wait to see him on the next couple of days. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAHAL KO MWAH

No comments: