Monday, October 06, 2008

Great day!!!

I had a great day today, I had a good sleep after talking to my beloved on the phone and woke up with a smile. I woke up around 9 in the morning,well the typical time that I'm up but sometimes a little early to that. When I woke up I fixed my bed and went to the kitchen and had my coffee. While having a cup of coffee, I'm thinking of what to do today and it popped up on my mind to do some mowing at the yard. Since I learn how to run the mower, I always been so excited to ride on it and can't really wait for the grass to grow again and mow it again. Yes, it is very addictive and I can ride on it the whole day. I had fun to do mowing today. It is like you are having fun and at the same time you do some productive things around the house. It makes my time much occupied. It is not an easy task to do because you just have to ride on it and drove it away. Hope you guys had a great day too. What did you all do today?

No comments: