Sunday, October 12, 2008

THE WORD OF GOD

I went to church this morning and we had a great service. God is good all the time. Our church service will usually run for about an hour and it consist of the following parts:

* Prelude
* Praise and Worship
*Responsive Reading
*Praises and Concerns
*Pastoral Prayer
*Hymns
*Announcements
*Blessings of Offerings
*Doxology
*Hymn
*Time for Children
*Message
*Benediction

At the church today,they also made an announcement on our upcoming wedding. It was great to hear the "CONGRATULATIONS ". Everything went great today. It was a great Sunday.

This is the word of God:

Therefore, my brothers ans sisters,whom I love and long for my joy and crown,stand firm in the Lord in this way,my beloved. I urge Euodia and I urge Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. Yes, I ask you also, my loyal companion, help these Women, for they have sturglled beside me in the work of the gospel, together with Clement and the rest of my Co-workers, whose names are in the book of life. Rejoice in the Lord always;again I will say, rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart in Christ Jessus. Finally, beloved whatever is true,whatever is honorable,whatever is just,whatever is pure,whatever ispleasing,whatever is commendable,if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you

Philippians 4:1-9

No comments: