Saturday, October 18, 2008

NEED TO RELAX?

Since I've been here in the states, I haven't had the chance yet to roam around because we don't really know where to go. Mostly, we just roam around our area but I really want something else that me and my behalf will enjoy. A place that has different atmosphere. A place far away from home. A place that we can spend each other alone for few days and I've been trying to search for a place for us to go especially that we are soon to get married and a get away would be a good idea for both of us.

As I was surfing the internet, I came through a site that is celebrating there 28th annual dickens of a Christmas at Down Mckinney's Texas this coming November 28th, 29th and the 30th. It is an old fashioned, Victorian atmosphere with horse drawn carriages, strolling carolers, visits with Santa Claus, the Christmas tree lighting and activities for all ages. The highlight of their festival is there snow tubing hill


It busted my interest and excitement with all the activities they have and this would be a very unique vacation for both us. Yes we both like a kid and likes to try things that we haven't tried yet and we enjoy each memories of it. So, if you need to unwind and wants to be out of town for the season, visit Down Mckinney's for there 28 annual festival. Bring your family and enjoy the weekend tubing and visiting the many great shops and restaurant. Its the perfect start to the holiday season.

Blog Advertising

No comments: