Monday, June 30, 2008
*** Start Here ***
1. Simply copy the inspirational story and in the end write down the lesson you have learned out from this.
2. Put your own blog name and link. Pass or tag this to your friends to inspire them.
3. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
--- The Best Gift Ever ---
A young man was getting ready to graduate from college.
For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom
and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted.
As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his father had
purchased the car.Finally, on the morning of his graduation his father called him into his private study.His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him.He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box.
Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold.
Angrily, he raised his voice to his father and said,
"With all your money you give me a Bible?"
And stormed out of the house, leaving the Bible.
Many years passed and the young man was very
successful in business.
He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old and thought perhaps he should go to him.
He had not seen him since that graduation day.
Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son.
He needed to come home immediately and take care of things.
When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart.
He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still
new Bible, just as he had left it years ago.
With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages.
His father had carefully underlined a verse, Matt 7:11,
"And if ye, being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Heavenly father which is in heaven, give to those who ask Him?"
As he read those words, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible.
It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired.
On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words...
PAID IN FULL.
How many times do we miss God's blessing because they are not packaged as we expected? I trust you enjoyed this. Pass it on to others. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for...
PLS. SEND THIS TO AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE SO AS TO LET THIS GREAT LESSON FLOW AROUND.
Lesson we learned: ( Write here what you learned)
*Always look for the good in any gift even if it is not what you expected or wanted.
*It's not about the price of the gift,it is the thought that counts.
*Always remember life is short and it is hard to say i am sorry to a corpse.
1. Outback-Pinay 2. Dezz Spices in Life 3. My Baby Forest makes me so complete 4. you're next
I would like to pass this inspirational tag to katelove,lira,anna,diva and sheng
It's me and my friend gorgina along the bridge..It is a very beautiful resort,so relaxing and very close to the nature because of the different trees surrounded in the place.
It was so cold but still managed to smile...hehehehe but it was worth the fun.
Me again of course...lol........
My favorite picture so far..Can you tell how beautiful the place is.
Swimming time..Me and Gorgina...She is Miss Dang at the middle,i never thought that Me and Gorgina has a common friend.Miss Dang is her childhood friend and i know Miss dang from the LTO, great acquintance.
Me and Sponge Bob the square pants this time with the beautiful house on the backgroundBonding time with Gorgina's family and the rosted pig...yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
I really had a great time with them and we are looking forward to another outing one of this days.It was a great weekend
Monday, June 23, 2008
Meaning of White Roses
Primary Significance: Purity, Innocence, Sympathy, Spirituality
With its pristine appearance, the white rose has come to symbolize purity, innocence and secrecy. There are myths and legends from several different cultures relating to the origin of the first rose which is initially white in color and is then miraculously transformed. Oftentimes the pure white rose was depicted as being stained by blood, or made to blush from a kiss. The recurrence of this theme does a great deal to establish the white rose as a symbol for purity.
Early traditions also used white roses as a symbol for true love, an association which would later become the hallmark of the red rose. However, white roses continue to endure and retain their symbolism of innocence. White roses are now used to express a number of different sentiments.
Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower. In this sense, they are a representation of unity, virtue, and the pureness of a new bond of love. White roses are also a symbol for young love, which further strengthens the association, and makes them ideal for marriages. Bridal bouquets are often comprised of white roses and other white flowers.
White roses are also associated with honor and reverence, which makes them a fitting memorial for a departed loved one. Funeral and sympathy arrangements traditionally incorporate white roses as a part of the tribute. As a symbol of remembrance, the white rose represents heavenliness and is an expression of spiritual love and respect.
While most of the long-established meanings of white roses are still quite commonly used today, others have become less prevalent. White rosebuds, for example, are a traditional symbol for girlhood and carry an underlying message of one too young for love. While perhaps no longer falling into the realm of common knowledge, this is still very much a part of the language of roses.White roses can mean many things to many different people. They can symbolize new beginnings, or be a sign of farewell. They can convey feelings of love, friendship, respect and hope. Underlying all of these messages is the impression of innocence and purity with which white roses are now synonymous. An arrangement of white roses is not only beautiful; it can carry a complexity that belies its simpler appearance. Whatever the reason white roses are given, it can be assured that they will be deeply appreciated by their recipient
Sunday, June 22, 2008
SHINE JESUS SHINE
God Has Amazing Things in Store for You
The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hand that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever, remain in God’s love. Good morning, your dream will not die, your plans will not fail, your destiny will not be aborted, and the desire of your heart will be granted in Jesus’ name.
Say a big Amen and if you believe it, send it to all your friends. Blessings will know your name and address beginning this day. None goes to the river early in the morning and brings dirty water. As you are up this morning, may your life be clean, calm and clear like the early morning water. May the grace of the Almighty support, sustain and supply all your needs according to His riches and glory. Amen.
Love the Lord. Have a wonderful day in Jesus’ name.
The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.
Remember You are Blessed beyond all curses in Jesus’ name (John 10:10)
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can, the more the better!
- Christinchen’s Soapbox
- A Tsinay Blog
- Berry Blog
- Rojoy's Daily Update
- Mommy Joy Of Two
- Buzzy Bee Mom
- Rojoy’s Daily Update
- My Journey
- Celebrate Life
- Deeply In Love
- Jean's Live it Up...
- My Precious Niche
- Dezz Spices In Life
- my life each day
- You're next
Saturday, June 21, 2008
A symbol of spirit of unity.
The burning icon of love.
Undying picture of hope.
The hot symbol of oneness.
The Flame of Friendship.
And now it's your turn to flame yourself!
Meet new friends.
Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end and add your blog on the list below.
Let's start FLAMING!
1. Tiklaton: We are the witness 2. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey 3. My Precious 4. Jean's Live it Up... 5. Sharz - Pangit's Journey In The States 6. JAM-Life:Thoughts & Inspirations 7. Filipino love stories 8. A Mom's Note 9. Tasteful Voyage
10. Twerlermz Blog 11. Gamay and Dako Adventures 12. my life each day 13. you're next
---- end here ---
To all blogger addict please feel free to grab this tag.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
* Taken and Very Happy
2) Are you happy with that?
* Very much happy
3) Would you kiss your ex?
* absolutely not
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
* Nope,not the right thing to do,Its better to be honest and true.
7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
* Yep with my future husband
8) Do you want children?
9) How Many?
* You want the shocking factor..lol just kidding. I want 2
10.) Would you consider adoption?
* Why not but needs to be discuss
11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
* Up to them
12) Do you want someone you can’t have?
13) Have you fallen in love?
* I am definitely in love with my one and only,my baby forest
14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
* Yes I do.
15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
* I can but do I have too?
16.) Is it a good day?
17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
* I don't know...
18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
* I don't know
19) Do you still have feelings for them?
20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
* Yes I do.
Last website you logged into before
Do you hate back stabbers?
Give a four-letter word that starts
Have you ever rode a rollercoaster?
~Oh nooo!,i dont feel like trying it though,I'm scared
Butterflies or Fireflies?
~Dont really know the feeling
Do you own one of those havaianas
Last time you dined out?
Do you believe that love finds a
~it always do
Name a relative's name that starts
with letter S?
~Sheila my cousin
How many contacts do you have in
~I think 40 plus
Time you woke up?
~9am..hehehehe sleepy head
What's your wish at the moment?
~to be with my baby forest
Last book you opened?
Is there really such a thing as
"meant to be"?
Do you have piercings other than the ear?
Do you turn the music player on before you sleep?
Last person who called you thru
How about thru your cell?
How often do you check your emails?
Last thing you bought?
Do you shop with friends?
Where was your default picture
~outside the house
Last cartoon movie you've watched?
~Dora the explorer
What are your plans after this?
~Call my baby then go to bed
Are you alone in your room?
~ yes wish my baby is here
Monday, June 16, 2008
It was my first time riding a horse,,gggeeeee you could tell on my reaction lol,i was really scared because the horse is moving and I'm always thinking that it may run so fast..OOHHH MY but it was worth a try though..Just hanging around the young coconut tree.This was taken at my granny's farm.
The thing i missed when having my vacation at granny's,eating young coconut,yummmmmmyyyyy!!!!!!!..it taste so good.I was very tired from all the walking and all the climbing but i still manage to take a pose..hehehehehe does it tell that im tired on this picture?:)
On our way to my uncle's house,I was always left behind because i walked so slow ..lol..I'm out of shape,,wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa...Well i really had a great time at my granny's farm.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I am really fun of answering this kind of questions because it tells more about me.
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to YEN and will add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.
1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
* words are more important because it also tells how you really feel.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
* ohhhhh chocolate cake..
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
*yes i do,i prefer to do it in my own creation,i seldom buy the ready made one.
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
* Christmas, New Year,Birthdays
5.Are you going on holiday this year?
*hopefully in the states
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
* many to mention
7.If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
* simple yet memorable
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
* when my baby forest came into my life
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
* Maxine ohhhh how i wish i have this name so that u can call me "max" for short..hehehehe..cute
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
* Joshua its like a music to my ears..hehehehe.."josh" for short
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Right now?
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
* many to mention
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
* many to mention
14. What is your best character trait?
* not plastic and straight forward,frank,honest and sweet..:)
15. What is your worst habits?
* gggggeeeeee,should i tell
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.FunFierceFabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. In Depth 38. My so called Life 39. Life's Impression 40. Vhiel's Corner 41. Anything and Everything in Between 42. Designs By Vhiel 43. Can of Thoughts 44. desert friend.45. Twerlermz 46. Gamay and Dako Adventure 47. Dezz Spices in Life. 48. my life each day
I'm tagging: Anna, Lira, Sheng, Blogscope,Jungie,Kate