Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slow day

I'm just here at home and surfing the net. It's a slow day today and I'm so lazy to do things. I miss my baby,we haven't got the chance to talk on sms today and I'm hoping his doing good. He is probably asleep right now. I'm also hoping that I will get my approval soon,I really wanna join to that site that my friend had told me but until now,no response yet,hopefully I will qualify. This morning it was kinda weird also because someone called me on the phone and they said, they are from the University of Phoenix. They were asking if I'm going to pursue my masters degree on their institution, a what? I was shocked of what they've asked because I don't have any idea on how they got our number at home and I'm still in bed when they called. My mom in law woke me up for that phone call. I do hope they will not call again because I'm not interested for now. I hope everyone is having a good day today.

No comments: