Saturday, October 11, 2008

Survivor gabon update

Me and my family here in the states are SURVIVOR GABON fanatic. We always watch their episode here every Thursday at 9 in the evening. Their castings are great, I like some of their survivors and I hated some too but that's just it,we just have to wait and see on who will make it to the top and be the sole survivor:

Exclusive Interview: Jacquie Berg of ‘Survivor: Gabon’ - buddytv.com

October 11th, 2008

Exclusive Interview: Jacquie Berg of ‘Survivor: Gabon’

It’s too bad that one of the only reasons fans knew Jacquie Berg this season on Survivor: Gabon is because they kept confusing her with fellow player, Kelly Czarnecki. The truth is that the similarities stop at their blonde hair. The two played very different games but unfortunately Jacquie was hit by a series of unfortunate events in this week’s episode. When the tribes were switched up, Jacquie landed on Fang, where she was outnumbered. She aligned herself with Ace and Sugar, currently two big threats in the game. Fang decided to let her take the fall for that alliance and voted her out. Today, she spoke to BuddyTV in an exclusive interview.

Jacquie, the tribe has spoken...

Jacquie, the tribe has spoken...

Can you tell me if you were a fan of Survivor before joining this season?

Yes, I love Survivor, the whole idea behind it, that it tests your physical and mental capacities – I think it’s awesome.

Did you do any kind of preparation before you left for Africa?

Tons and tons of stuff. I was training for a triathlon. I did bikram yoga to get used to the heat. I went to some meditation coaching to keep myself grounded out there when things got tough. And I learned how to filet a fish – I never touched raw meat before I went on the show so I got over the fear.

What is the toughest part about playing this game, do you think, at least for you?

Yeah, just being around people that you can’t trust. All day long. It messes with your mind so that was really hard. You couldn’t have any normal conversation, you couldn’t vent to anybody.

When the tribes were switched up on last night’s episode, what was going through your mind? What were you most worried about?

Oh my gosh, I don’t know if you could tell but I was praying that Fang didn’t choose me because obviously, they were going to have the majority former Fang members and on the other mat, the majority Kota. I had pretended to like, not to even hear Crystal. Like, “Please don’t pick me, please don’t pick me,” and sure enough, she did. I mean, that was my worst fear, being in the minority.



No comments: