Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl 43

I am not a football fan. It's not because I don't like this kind of sports but because I don't understand the way they play the game. To me it is so confusing and as I look at it, it is like a wrestling match to me..lol.. My husband is a big fan of football but I guess most American people loves football and as a new member to the community I am still adjusting to it. Today is a very significant day for football fans out there because it's the Super bowl and it is played between Arizona and Pittsburg. As of now Pittsburg is leading on the 3rd quarter but still a long way to run to tell the winner so we will see. Little by little I am starting to learn what really football is and hopefully soon I will be hook to it just like many Americans in the States. I believe some of my friends are addicted to this sports already and I don't see myself not hooked with it. So I hope you guys are having fun watching the Super Bowl. Go Pittsburg!

No comments: