Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shoe Fanatic

I do love to collect shoes. It's part of me that I have can't get rid of. Most of the time I just want to collect them and don't wear them at all. I like watching them on my shoe rack in different colors and in different style. Shoes is just one of my passion. My husband use to tell me that I don't need that much shoes because I end up not wearing them. To him it's a waste of money and occupies more space in our house. But what can I do if that's what I want. When I go shopping I always go to the Women's Shoes department and start looking for some shoes that I like. I usually spend hours there in order to get me a new pair and I don't complain about it because I enjoy it. Then after that I will proceed to Men's Shoes department for my husband's shoes. It's not really hard to get him a new pair because he will wear whatever I buy for him. I do check all their shoes up there before I leave because I always find it so amazing just to see the different styles, different colors and different brands that they have. It feels great to have options when buying something. I know some of you can relate to what I feel. We may think it's really a waste of money to buy something we don't use but it is a reward for ourselves and we deserve it. Happy shopping!

No comments: