Thursday, February 05, 2009

Acne treatment

When I was in high school, I had acne and it was so disgusting. I had it on my face and on my back. I dealt with it for a while because I don't know what to do with it. I thought it was normal to have acne during puberty stage but it's not. I lose so much confidence because of that. I always feel ashamed to talk to somebody and was afraid of their reaction. Until one day, a friend of mine had recommend me to undergo an Acne Treatment. Good thing I did and two weeks after my acne were all gone. I felt joy in my heart that finally it's gone and regained my confidence again. So if you have acne, don't take it forgranted or wait for a while to treat it because it's no good and it lessens confidence. I will highly recommend to do acne treatment right away when you have one.

No comments: