Sunday, February 22, 2009

Avoidance of different diseases through foot care

It is so important to take good care of our feet because it plays a very important role in our daily lives. It should be cared, nourished and pampered in order to avoid diseases that may cause a huge difference in our life. Foot care is a must and should be treated as top priority because it could be harmed anytime if proper care is not impost. Doing this could avoid illnesses like blisters, bunions, calluses, fungus, sweaty feet, nail conditions, cold feet and cramps. We may not see them as a serious disease but the feeling of inconvenience is not curable, so better avoid them with proper foot care because this diseases are very common.

Another threat to our feet also is what they call arthritis. This disease is a group of conditions involving damage to the joints of the body. This disease is the leading cause of disability of most people aging from fifty five years old and up. I have seen many people who suffered with this disease and my mother in law alone is just one of them. Arthritis is a life threatening disease. It freezes somebody's normal life into a very inconvenient life. I have seen how my mother in law fought every pain she felt when her arthritis is attacking her. That's why it is very important to apply necessary foot care before it's too late.

Let's all care for our health as long as we can. Let's not wait for the day that we will regret everything because we didn't do the right thing to do. This is such an eye opener for all of us because it is not just taking good care of our health particularly our feet but it is also avoiding certain diseases that could harm us or could ruin our lives. Seeing my mother in law suffering from arthritis makes me realize that I should not taken forgranted my feet because it does a lot of things for me in my daily life.

No comments: