Thursday, February 05, 2009

Missing home

I've been missing home (Philippines) lately. I miss my family and the things I use to do back home. Well, it's just one of those days that I feel that way especially when I am so bored and doing nothing. I also been staying in our new bedroom lately. I Just love being here and work on my laptop. I love our new bedroom because it is more private and a lot bigger than our bedroom before.

Right now I am also working on our closet. I needed to transfer my husband's clothes from his old closet to his new closet. I am almost done though but I still have lots to do in our new bedroom. I see myself busy in the next few days because our new living room is about finish and any moment from now, we will move back the furniture. I like keeping myself busy because it eases my boredom. I guess that's it for now and I hope you guys are having a great evening.

No comments: