Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Most Memorable Day of my life

My wedding is the most memorable day of my life. Being married to a man that has everything that a girl have ever wanted, is priceless and God's gift. I couldn't ask for more because God has already given me everything. We've been married for 5 now and we are very happy. We enjoy each others company and our love just grow and becoming stronger everyday. Looking back to our special day, it's the wedding that I have ever wanted. It is very simple. Most of our guest is our family and close friends. Approximately we only have less 30 guest that time. We didn't really have wedding favors that time. All we did was we just send a thank you card to our guest who came. The momentum of our wedding was when we say I do to each and was declared husband and wife in front of our witnesses and in front of God. To me, that was precious and everlasting.

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hello! i'm glad you're having a good time there! big adjustment, but you'll do just fine! take care!