Saturday, November 29, 2008

SOAP OPERA "DYOSA"

The soap opera "Dyosa" on ABS-CBN is now a phenomenon. Each episode is getting more exciting and leaves the views the anxiety on what's going to happen next. I am so thrilled with this soap and I always make it sure that I have watch each episode. Anne Curtis as "dyosa" has played an excellent role on this TV series and as well as Luiz Manzano and Sam Milby. They did a great job in keeping their audiences thrilled and excited. I am just so grateful that I can still watch this soap, eventhough I am in the States now. Each day I look forward on what's going to happen to each character. The staff are giving their 100% performance to produce an excellent work and I salute them for giving such tremendous experience of being an audience to this soap. Keep it up!

No comments: