Monday, November 24, 2008

SAD DAY YESTERDAY

Yesterday, I wasn't expecting this to happen. We went to the church yesterday and we had a great service. As we got home, I rested for a while and went to my room. I saw yeng our kitty cat and played with her for a while. My mom in law asked me if I have heard what dad said a while ago? I'm like I am not sure mom because I wasn't paying attention at all and she said, her sister died, OOhhh my God. I was confused for a while because I thought it was dad's sister who died,lol but mom said, no it's yeng's sister. Ohhhh, I feel sad about the news because she is such a good cat, although sometimes she is grumpy but still she is a good one. Dad said, she didn't went home last night and just stayed outside the house the whole night and she was hit by a car when she attempted to go to the other side of the road. I feel sorry about yang. How I wish it didn't happen to her and now her sister is all alone and missing her for sure but we will make it sure that she will be nourished and won't feel that she's alone.

No comments: