Monday, August 09, 2010

Her Day With Pumpkin

This is what she has been doing. Hanging around the pumpkin..Lol.. The pumpkin is owned by our neighbor and we thought of taking pictures of her with it and I really find it so cute. Look at that face still with a pacifier but still manage to look at the camera. All in all it was an amazing day with my daughter. Well, it always a great day together with her. I am really enjoying being a mother. She will be 7 months old on the 17th of this month. Wow! see how time passes by. It was like yesterday that I gave birth to a precious baby girl. That's what they said, enjoy her while she's still a baby because time flies. I am so impress with her milestone progress. She now practising to crawl and any day now she will crawling as fast as she can. Oh boy! I am in big trouble. Well that's all for now guys, have a great evening.

No comments: