Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to School Shopping

Written by Sonny Quinn

Summer is a fun time, but it passes quickly. By August, school is only a month away, and I have to get school supplies.

I either go out school shopping with a parent, a friend, or my sister. Before I go, I always set my adt safewatch in North Carolina alarm as a precaution.

I think the best place to go school shopping is Walmart because they have everything you need for school. I usually buy the basic essentials. These include notebooks, folders, pencils and pens, a backpack, and binders.

Another place that I visit is Staples. They have a wide range of school supplies that I need. They have five subject notebooks, large binders, staplers, erasers, protractors, graphing calculators, computer paper, and so much more. Although Walmart is my go-to place, Staples has a lot of extra school supplies that I may need.

I also go to Staples because I can get packs of note cards, pens, pencils, and notebooks for a lower price. I tend to be a thrifty shopper, so I try to save as much money as I can. Sometimes the people I go with encourage me to buy more expensive items, but I always stick with what I know best.

Shopping for school supplies is easy when you have nearby stores that have everything you need. When I finish shopping, I'm completely satisfied.

No comments: