Thursday, September 09, 2010

Planned trip


I am so looking forward to our trip to Chicago. No definite date yet but for sure we will be there. It is not really a vacation, but to go there and renew my passport as well as getting the little one her Filipino Passport. We plan on traveling this coming October but it is still tentative. I will be working the whole month of October in the haunted house. Yes you heard it right. I got a job to scare people this time..Lol..I think this will be awesome and I am looking forward to it too. Halloween is just around the corner and I have not found my costume yet, but I will be working on that in the following days. But Chicago trip is still on the plan, we just have to know our available schedule for that month. With my schedule and my husband's schedule we really have to communicate to make this trip. Outside of that I am excited as well because next month is our anniversary month, so this trip is also celebrating our 2nd year anniversary.

Have a good day guys!

No comments: