Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A good running neighborhood

Guest post written by Carl Spanne

People who just visit New York City don't imagine there being neighborhoods where it's just where people live and not a whole bunch of touristy stuff, but I kind of thought that too before I moved here. It ends up that I moved to a neighborhood where there is no tourist stuff, which is really nice.

I had done a lot of research before I signed the lease to the apartment and moved in, not just about the neighborhood but also about exactly how much money i would spend on living there. I found cleartvbundle.com and signed up for it to save myself a little cash while I was at it too.

I've always been a runner, so I was really excited to get out and explore my new neighborhood through my morning runs. It seems like every time I go on a run I notice something different that I want to chcek out later. But the thing about that is, sometimes itÕs hard to find those things again because when I see them theyÕre more of a blur and farther away than I think.

No comments: