Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Web Hosting Geek

I started blogging a year ago and I find it so interesting. I am just using the free website before until I decided to purchase my own domain name. As far as how my blogging goes I am more inclined to it and more curious to do more. I mean, not just blogging but to engage in webhosting too. Web hosting is like blogging too but it is more broader and you can do more things. This is the type of internet hosting service that allows individuals and organization to provide their own website accessible via the world wide web. Web hosting can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for servers they do not own to be located in their data center. Next month I will give web hosting a try. I already found a website were I could find the best web hosting reviews and ratings for my reference. The website is web hosting geeks. This is an independent review website for the best web hosting websites. When you go visit their website, you can see the top 10 web hosting for 2009 and it is a very good reference especially for beginners like me. It gives me more idea on what to purchase and it gives me the confidence to purchase. Web hosting geek offers the cheapest professional web hosting service for under $ 10 a month. All web hosting plans include at least one free domain name registration with a 30 day money back guarantee. Check it out now!

No comments: