Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mosquito Magnet Trap

During this season mosquitoes are everywhere. One time when I was working in the garden, I was bitten my tons of mosquitoes and it's no fun. Good thing, there's a website that gives a certain advice and provide product to trap mosquito. They have this product called Mosquito magnet. It is an attractant and helps trap a mosquito. That once mosquitoes sense the carbon dioxide from the mosquito magnet, they need secondary attractants, octenol or lurex to hone in on the trap. The choice of which attractant to use depends upon where you reside in the U.S., since certain mosquito species are found everywhere. This is amazing! I am glad that we can buy a product to prevent mosquito as much as possible. I will probably use lurex for my mosquito magnet trap. Have yours too.


No comments: