Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A survey

I got this survey at Anna's blog,so i find it interesting and everyone could grab it..
Here goes:


Last website you logged into before
this?
~visajourney.com

Do you hate back stabbers?
~definitely

Give a four-letter word that starts
with "F"?
~Fall

Have you ever rode a rollercoaster?
~Oh nooo!,i dont feel like trying it though,I'm scared

Butterflies or Fireflies?
~Dont really know the feeling

Do you own one of those havaianas
flipflops?
~Nope

Last time you dined out?
~for snack

Do you believe that love finds a
way?
~it always do

Name a relative's name that starts
with letter S?
~Sheila my cousin

How many contacts do you have in
your cell?
~I think 40 plus

Time you woke up?
~9am..hehehehe sleepy head

What's your wish at the moment?
~to be with my baby forest

Last book you opened?
~dictionary:)

Is there really such a thing as
"meant to be"?
~Of course....

Do you have piercings other than the ear?
~nope

Do you turn the music player on before you sleep?
~Yes

Last person who called you thru
landline?
~my officemates

How about thru your cell?
~None

How often do you check your emails?
~everyday

Last thing you bought?
~fish

Do you shop with friends?
~Nope


Where was your default picture
taken?
~outside the house

Last cartoon movie you've watched?
~Dora the explorer

What are your plans after this?
~Call my baby then go to bed

Are you alone in your room?
~ yes wish my baby is here

No comments: