Tuesday, June 17, 2008

20 love questions

My answers to the 20 love questions below..Feel free to grab it..


1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
* Taken and Very Happy

2) Are you happy with that?
* Very much happy

3) Would you kiss your ex?
* absolutely not

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
* Yes

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
* Nope,not the right thing to do,Its better to be honest and true.

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
* Yep with my future husband

8) Do you want children?
* definitely

9) How Many?
* You want the shocking factor..lol just kidding. I want 2

10.) Would you consider adoption?
* Why not but needs to be discuss

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
* Up to them

12) Do you want someone you can’t have?
* No

13) Have you fallen in love?
* I am definitely in love with my one and only,my baby forest

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
* Yes I do.

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
* I can but do I have too?

16.) Is it a good day?
* Yeah

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
* I don't know...

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
* I don't know

19) Do you still have feelings for them?
*Nope

20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
* Yes I do.

No comments: