Friday, October 08, 2010

Jeopardy!

Guest post written by Sam Farby

Now that we’re retired, Jill and I find ourselves a great deal of TV. Every night around dinner time, we put on Jeopardy and see how many questions we can get right. Jill and I are pretty sharp, so we often times come close with the amount of questions that we answer correctly.

The other week, I told Jill that as a surprise, I got us two tickets to sunny LA. What was even better, I told Jill that instead of sitting around the house, we’d be going to a live taping of Jeopardy! She was absolutely thrilled.

We packed our bags the night before our flight, and stuffed in some shorts and light shirts. I was also sure to bring my new Hearing Aids by Miracle Ear. I didn’t want to miss a single question in the studio audience.

The taping was great! We’re so glad that we made the decision to come out and do something as a couple. Retirement is supposed to be a special time, and we really want to make sure that we do things right.

1 comment:

厦门 said...

power balance
silly bandz
EFX bracelet
Raymond Weil Watches
concord papillon
rolex datejust 36mm
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.