Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Facebook Online Shopping

As we all know, Facebook has invaded the world wide web. I myself is so hooked to it as well as my husband. We just love the different features that they have and the entertainment that you will get in browsing their website. You can do a lot of things on facebook like playing games, give updates to your friends and even shop. Did I say shop? Yes, you have heard it right.

You can now shop for an iTunes Online Gifts at iTunes Fan Page on Facebook. You will also have the chance to pick up the theme that you want and will be directly posted on your wall when your done. This way, everybody will know about the great deal that they are having. Isn't that awesome that being a facebook user can now purchase an online gift. The recipients can redeem their Online Gift on the iTunes Store with one click and choose from the world's largest online selection of music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks and more.

The recipient receives their iTunes Online Gift as a post to their Facebook Wall and can instantly redeem it on the iTunes Store. Wow! This is really something to look forward to. I am a facebook fan and at the same a huge gadget junky. Having an iTunes would be a great treat for me this Christmas. I will let all my friends know about this great deal on facebook. Check it out too.


No comments: