Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ambitions

One of my ambitions before was to become a business entrepreneur. My dad use to tell me that I was very business minded and at a very young age I started learning how to handle a business. Yes at a very young age, I was able to put up my own mini store in front of our house. My father had helped me built my mini store and from then on, I got very interested to have a business on my own. I took Business Management major in Management Accounting in college. I wind up working in a motorcycle dealer when I graduated. It was way to far from the interest that I have started when I was young. I still have that fashion of being a business entrepreneur and I know one day I will have my business on my own. I am so looking forward into it though. Right now I can't see any progress on my investments yet but time will tell when it get started and I can't wait to see the result.

No comments: