Monday, December 07, 2009

Docs Appointment

My husband and I had a little travel today. We had to go to Jackson Mississippi ( about 2 hours away from the house ) particularly at the VA. He had a doctors appointment today and so far things went well. We are still waiting on the results on his lab work and we are hoping everything is well. We are both tired tonight and we told each that we will a massage..Heheeheh..That would be a nice treat for a long day of travel. Wheewww!!!We will be going to bed shortly after his football game and after doing the stuff that I needed to do in my computer. Tomorrow we will have another appointment again but this time, it's within the area. It is my OBGYN's appointment and it will be in the afternoon. Hopefully things goes well too. Wheeww!!! Busy day once more. Have a great evening everyone.

No comments: