Monday, December 01, 2008

DECEMBER THE 1ST

It is the first day of December and Christmas is coming near. Wow 2008 is about to end soon and we will welcome 2009. It is amazing how time flies. Before it was only the beginning of the year but before you know it, it is almost over. It was indeed a great day today, it was cold. Our temperature was 50 on high and 29 on low...Wow I am freezing to death. I am not really used to this kind of weather. Aside from it's cold, my skin is beginning to dry as well as my lips..Geee..I hope I can manage to surpass this because it is really cold. Good thing we don't have snow here in Mississippi or else I will truly freeze to death. How about you guys, how was your first day of December?Any exciting happening today? For me, it was also a busy day because it was our monthly shopping. Geee I always don't want to do that..lol I am not fun of shopping. We also attended dads Christmas dinner together with his co veterans. It was fun and I had a great time. I even won a prize from their game. All in all it was a beautiful day, a cold one and a busy one as well.

No comments: