Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heading to Los Angeles!

Guest blog post from Kayla Larman

Being a college graduate is a reward all by itself, but finally getting out on your own--earning a living and starting a whole new independent life is a gigantic step. I will be moving to LA to follow my modeling career. I have signed with an agency in Santa Monica, CA. I am very excited and look forward to meeting new friends. I have a close girlfriend whom I will move in with, until I can get out to search for my own home. I plan on buying a home near Malibu or Laguna Beach. My parents are loving and caring and want to make sure I am safe. I said that I would let them know my new address, and that no matter which home I chose, I would sign up for Adt security. Home is a big deal to me--it is where you can "breathe" and "be yourself". I am going to decorate with lots of pastel colors and find a home with a good sized yard. I would really like to have an underground outdoor pool.

I will be busy packing after graduation, and driving will be not so much fun--from Minnesota to California. Ouch! When I make the trip I will keep in touch with my friends and family on my cell phone. When I see the lights of LA----Yippee!

No comments: