Monday, July 12, 2010

The Big Bang Theory

Guest post written by Keshia Bowers

When I first caught an episode of “The Big Bang Theory” a few years ago, I instantly fell in love with the four nerdy physicists Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj. I may have a things for nerds, but their awkward hi jinks and interactions kept me tuning in week after week.

I knew that I recognized one of the characters from something else he’d starred in, so I used my wildblue satellite internet to look him up and found out that Leonard played Chevy Chases’s son in “Christmas Vacation.”

Every year my family gets together with another family we’ve been friends with as long as I can remember and eat dinner, exchange presents and watch the classic Christmas movie. I was so excited to realize that he was the same person!

After that I used wildblue texas and rented all of the seasons of the show from Blockbuster’s website on DVD so I could catch up and enjoy the current season even more. I’m c urrently in the process of finishing out the first three seasons, (I’m re-watching the third) in preparation for the new season in September.

No comments: