Friday, February 01, 2008

my baby's valentine present



i love this stuff..thank u so much mahal ko..I called the post office today and was inquiring if my package has arrive and it did,so i rushed down the post office and claim it..wow i got a valentine card from my baby,a bugs bunny alarm clock,it is so cute when the clock alarmed it would say "Eh its time to rise N shine doc,hehehe.. for sure i wont be such sleepy head in the morning,then i also got a bag of chocolates..weeeeee!..i love it but i love my baby the most..He was even teasing me when i sms him that i already got the package,he says " you love them all?so u get to open it? i thought that was your valentines day stuff,shouldn't u have waited til February 14..lol..he was just joking..i also love the messages he wrote on the card..it melts my heart and everytime he addressess me as ADY EATON i feel so proud..i love u so much mahal ko..mmwwaahhh

No comments: