Wednesday, February 20, 2008

me in red..lol

if I am to choose my favorite color,i could say red is the least of all but i was tagged by ate dezz aka gamay and wanted to see me wearing red...lol,,so this are all I've got

Here are the rules:

1. Post your photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least
would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you
still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your
child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was
it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw
in your closet that day?

3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your
blogroll. No cheating heart please.

4. Once you’re tagged, please keep it going - just for this month.




Its about ready heading to bed but when the camera starts rolling,i can easily take a quick pose..



Taken outside Villa Margarita,its the name of the venue to where our seminar was held,for some reason i love this dress because it makes me feel so comfortable and i like the style thats why i bought this dress when i first saw it in the mall..




this was taken last dec.23,2007 at london beach resort during our christmas party,its about packing up that time but still manage to pose before leaving..hehehe


This was taken in my hotel room during our Positive Attitude Seminar at Villa Margarita Davao City..this is sometime around September 2007



so those are all my pictures with me in red,calling ladylourdz,anna and lira kindly post yours too



No comments: