Thursday, October 18, 2007

waking up


its a brand new day of working again but thank God its Friday once more and the week is almost over...yiippeeee...I'm always been excited to take a day off from work..I just woke up and currently having a cup of coffee right here..My work starts at 8 in the morning up to 6 in the evening,so its a long hours of work again today and i wonder what I'm going to encounter today....Yesterday was kinda weird in the office because my boss keeps on picking on me and i don't know what i did wrong,maybe because us girls were so noisy yesterday..,yes we were talking but at the same time we are working... oh well I'm just doing my job...Maybe he's got a bad day yesterday and i don't care at all...I'm so excited today because its payroll time,YEAH,,shopping once more...yes our payroll is every 5th and 19th of the month, so i don't mind working to hard today because later on the payroll arrives and its all worth it...Don"t know what to shop yet but surely first on my list is to buy mini skirt because I'm running out of mini skirts here..Well its a day to start things rolling and hopefully I'm going to have wonderful day today...Ciao:)

No comments: