Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Watching HBO

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

I've heard a lot of people complaining that the hit show that aired on HBO a few years ago has been canceled and will never return back. The show is known as Carnivale and I have to agree that I'd love to see the producers make a third season of it. I used to watch this show all the time in HD on my satellite tv(that I got because of their awesome Sunday Ticket Deals. The show is based on a carnival that is set in the early 1920's. This particular television show is absolutely fantastic and I absolutely adore every single episode of it. I used to have it on DVD but the discs actually got ruined and I no longer watch them all the time like I used to.

HBO actually said that the show was out of their budget and cost too much to produce. It was canceled after only two seasons and I can not understand why, since it was such a huge hit. All of my friends used to watch this show and had their favorite characters. My favorite was Lila who was the carnival's bearded lady. She was definitely my favorite character and I loved any episode that had her in it. I try to catch the show whenever I can, but it's rarely ever on anymore and I'm very upset that they deciding to completely cancel it.

No comments: