Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Baby Stuff

Being a mom is very challenging. It is a learning process everyday. When I got pregnant with our daughter, I was a bit nervous but excited. Of course, as a first time mom you do not what to do because of the lack of experience. But it was very amazing when I gave birth to our daughter, I just knew everything to do. I think it is an instinct for every mother that they know what to do right away.

Having a baby has a lot of preparations to do. It is very important to have a bunch of small baby blankets stock up before your baby is even born. It is also important that baby bedding is also in your list. They are very handy when your precious little one is born. This things are such life savers for first time mom like me.

And also, having a baby is also equal to baby gifts. That's right people you know just keep sending gifts for your little one. I think it is already a tradition. Everyone is just so excited for the upcoming baby and a new member. But from all the preparations and everything, all will be worth it the moment you see and hold you little one.

No comments: