Saturday, April 04, 2009

Upcoming Trip

I really see myself very busy for the next few days. On Tuesday, we will be going to Jackson, Mississippi for my biometric appointment and after my appointment will start driving going to Kansas. It is a 14 hours drive..Wheeewwww! This would be the very first time I will experience a long ride. We planned this before because we have things to do back there and hopefully we will get it done. Right now I am working on the thing I need to do because we will be staying there for 5 days. Hopefully things will be alright. I am nervous and worried not because of the long travel but nervous and worried to meet the rest of his family. I don't know how are they going to accept me or maybe they don't, I don't know. Hopefully I will be comfortable around them and hopefully no comparison will happened. It can't be avoided I guess but I am just nervous and scared. Wish me luck guys and pray for me.

No comments: