Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Argument

We had a huge argument with my mother in law today. Probably it is really time to move out of this house because this house is not enough for the 2 of us. There is only one queen in every house and this is hers so I must find my own castle and be the queen. I just couldn't take it anymore with all the insults, comments and criticisms that I have experienced since I got her. I was never happy whenever my husband is at work because my life is miserable on her hands. Hopefully this will bring an eye opening to my husband that we need to have our own place and start a new family. I cannot call my family a family because we are not living on our own. Worst comes to worst I can always go back to my country and live peacefully over there. This will all depend on whosoever he chooses but I won't blame him if he chooses his family over me and the baby, it his family his anyway. But hopefully we can move out in this house pretty soon because I can't wait to move around without being corrected by anybody else.

3 comments:

o0pink0o said...

Sana na nga makamove na kayo ng house.

Gorgeous MUM said...

Here's sending some positive vibes your way! Hope your Husband try to see the situation through your eyes and decides that it is best that you get your own place as he's got his own little family now.

Good luck and God bless!

Daddy said...

Oh dear..hope that everything is ok by now...and yes..you should have your very own home as much as possible...