Monday, August 25, 2008

Just got back home!!!!!

I'm glad to be back home. I was gone for 10 days and went to Manila for my Medical and Interview for my visa. I went home with a big smile on my face because everything went smoothly, I thank God for that because he was with me to this whole journey. I departed Gensan last August 13, 2008 and my flight went well and got there very safe. The next day was my medical exam at St. Lukes Extension and it was a 2 day medical. Things went smoothly on the first day and all my test were okay. I was a bit nervous though because of constantly getting sick but thank God I am healthy.On the second day,it was my vaccination..ouch..it wasn't painful at all but the reactions of the vaccines were terrible but I did passed my medical exam. I had 6 days to prepare for my interview at the US embassy. So I prepared all the stuff I need for my upcoming interview,relax as much as I can because each day that passes,I'm freaking out,being paranoid and was very nervous on what's going to happened on my interview..lol..But God is truly great, my interview went smoothly and everything were okay. I got a very nice pre screener and a very nice consul and i didn't even spent much time in their room when i got my approval. On my estimation, I only stayed for less than a minute in their room. I'm so happy when I get off the room and can't wait to tell my fiance about the good news..We are so very happy that this whole journey is almost over and we will be together and we can do things together side by side. Right now, I am just waiting for my visa to be delivered and I am flying to the United States soon,to be with the person I love most,my baby Forest..I thank the Lord for keeping us strong and giving as patience in dealing with this whole journey..Baby I am coming so soon..I love you so much mahal ko..You are my life and everything to me..mwah

1 comment:

Avel Manansala said...

Congratulations and good luck on your new world once you get to the USA.

If you miss home, just visit http://www.gensantos.com

Ciao! Ayo-ayo! :)