Saturday, January 26, 2008

surprises


It was November 20, 2007 around 1:30 in the afternoon when this surprises arrived in the office..I'm so speechless and very much overwhelmed of what my baby did,all i know is that he is still looking for a website that could deliver a fresh flowers to my place,he did asked me though on that day if i wanted to get some flowers from him and i said yes and i would loved too but behind those questions,a big surprise is coming my way..On that day i was explaining the sales contract to our client who purchased a motorcycle then for a few minutes a LBC delivery van had captured my attention when they parked infront of the office and the delivery boy was holding a huge box and was looking for me...Geeezzzz i got so nervous but much more excited on whats on that box his holding, so then the delivery boy have said Maam you've got a delivery from Forest Eaton(my fiance),the whole time I'm shaking because i was so surprised and could no longer concentrate on the sales contract I'm explaining to the client because i really wanted to open it upon receiving the delivery. Our client was even teasing me because I'm becoming clumsy but have said I'm so lucky to have someone like him and yes I am very lucky..I did opened it in the office and this are all i got,2 dozens of fresh roses and teddy bears,how sweet my baby is. I treasured everything he has done for me and I'm so very thankful that God had sent me someone who makes me so happy and makes me so complete and i came to the point in my life that i could no longer ask for anything more because its already given to me and thats my future hubby forest..

No comments: