Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All Time Favorite Snack Treat

This guest post from Norris Beard

Can you picture this? You had a long day at work. You finally make it home to kick your shoes off your tired feet. Now you can plop down on the couch to relax, but before you do you this, go into the kitchen and grab your favorite snack. There is nothing like eating your favorite snack while watching satellite television. What is my favorite snack you ask? My favorite snack to eat while lounging in front of the satellite tv is butter caramel popcorn. I can taste the creamy flavor in my mouth just thinking about it. I first found my favorite snack in my local grocery store one day, but little did I know how much I would fall in love with it. Butter caramel popcorn became an addiction to me and to my luck I was able to find it at the dollar store for a dollar cheaper. So whenever I make a grocery run, I keep my pantry stocked with my favorite snack. Now get your favorite snack and enjoy the show.

No comments: