Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Clock Is Ticking

Can you see the elegant appearance of this clock. I do. It is very fabulous and very inviting. I would love to have this in my living room and I'm sure my friends will get jealous with this. This is one the grandfather clocks huge selection. It is a distinctive floor clock features elaborate iron framework with a Charcoal Black finish, accented with a hand-rubbed gold finish on the delicate leaves and metal bands. Awesome! A hinged top door allows easy access to the clock hands for setting the time and installing the batteries and pendulum. A removable crown adorns the top. The aged black dial features an antique gold crackled background and Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in antique gold. The open case design features the pendulum, finished to match the case with carved details that match the hinged top door. A glass crystal protects the dial in the top door.

No comments: