Sunday, November 02, 2008

OWN A XBOX 360

When I got here in the United States, my first week was fine because I am still enjoying my new surroundings but as time passes by I get bored easily especially when I am home alone. Lately, I wanted something to do to ease my boredom. Something to do with technology. I do online games but still i get bored and I am craving for something that will bust up my interest.

My husband mentioned before in buying a Xbox 360 video game for me but doesn't have the money yet to buy. As I've heard about this gadget, it registered on my mind easily and do the research. As I was browsing the internet I found a company that is holding a Charter Communications Xbox Sweepstakes and joining there promotion means that my husband doesn't need to wait for his salary anymore just to buy me one.

They are giving away prices everyday starting from November 1, 2008 until December 15, 2008. Wow this is a good deal and I can't wait to have a Xbox 360 video game . The Daily Prize consists solely of an XBOX 360 Pro Console, XBOX Live Headset, Wireless Controller, 20Gb Detachable Hardrive, Component HD AV Cable. The approximate total retail value of the Daily Prize is $250.00. The approximately total retail value of all Daily Prizes to be awarded is $11,250.00. We are so glad to hear about this promotion and no purchase is necessary. To learn more about this promotion, visit there website now.

Post?slot_id=24184&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: